The Railway Recruitment Board has finally released the vacancies for the Railway Group D Posts. The Recruitment Board is providing over 62, 907 Vacancies for the eligible candidates. The Online Application Form starts from 10th Feb 2018 and closes on 12th March 2018. The Exam will be conducted online in three rounds (to be confirmed). The candidate who qualifies the test rounds will be eligible to get posted in the Railway Group-D Job Category. However, the Exam Dates for Railway Group D 2018 have been declared officially but it may be conducted in the month of April/May 2018(tentative).
The Admit cards will be issued to those candidates who have applied for the Railway Group-D 2018. In this article, we will be providing you the complete details about Railway RRB/RRC Group-D Admit cards 2018.
How to Download the RRB Group-D Admit cards 2018
The Admit card/Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to appear in the examination. Without an admit card the candidates will not be able to sit in the examination hall. The admit cards will be available online only in the concerned regional websites.
Downloading the admit card, is not a rocket science. You can easily download the admit card for Railway Group-D Exam by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the concerned RRB Official Website- indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the “CEN02/2018″ or the “Recruitment Section” on the Homepage.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the “Recruitment Page”
- There will be a link mentioning CEN02/2018 Admit card and Click on the link.
- Enter the “Registration Number” and the “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the “Download” Button. The admit card will be downloaded to your computer in PDF Format.
- Save the downloaded admit card for the future reference and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment procedure.
Details Contained in the Railway RRB Group-D Admit Card 2018
Before taking the print out of the Admit card of Railway Group-D Posts, the candidates are requested to check all the details and information. If you find any error or any mismatch of the information, then inform or contact the examination controller before the date of the examination. If you do not fix the error, then you will not be allowed to sit in the examination. So it is advised to make the changes to the exam date. The Admit card will contain all the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Post Applied For
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Timing of the Exam
- The list of instructions that must be followed by the candidates during the examination.